Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Alone with Chardonnay

Tangy liquid on my lips
Sweet crazy tang
Sour on my tongue
Sour in my soul
Leaving me twitching with it’s bright taste
Languid lover ready
For another taste
Readying my mind for a more intimate moment
Burying my passionate tongue
Deep in midnights twisted corridor
Biting my skin with this crippling passion
Writing my love for a moment in time
Testimony of a wrenched heart
A heart of moments, softness
Of an eye resting on my shoulder
Tier, tier, tier
Escalating love to a teardrop
A moment poised for evaporation
Lapsing into a moment of forever never
Tear, tear, tear
Emoting through a moment of…



**another poem I wrote years ago that I found in the same box as the others written on a scrap of paper that I also thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment